Saturday, January 24, 2009

Teenagers

This week hasn't all been about the babies(dogs). A huge happening, I'm now a mother of teenagers, plural. Andrew hit the big 13 last Monday. I have no idea how that happend. I mean why are they getting older but not me?

We woke him up early like we do for everybodys birthdays and sang and oppened gifts.


We bought him Guitarr Hereo World Tour, huge mistake! Don't ever buy this for you kids, boyfriends, husbands or whatever. The damn drums drive you crazy! My sons are spoiled and have there own familyroom with a big tv and all there games and all I hear downstairs is the thumping. We have to sett up some boundaries for using the drums, my word.
Andrew on the other hand was super happy because it was exactly what he had wished for.


I took some videos of Andrew singing but I can't find them now so I'll be back when I figure out where they went.

We love you Andrew....even if you've decided not to stay little forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vad stora de börjar bli.. speciellt med tanke på att du inte är en dag över 23 ;-)
Jag själv har beslutat mig för att inte fylla år mer, haha.. Simon snorvalpen fyller 25 i helgen. 25!! Det var ju några år sen det..