Monday, January 12, 2009

Rock on

Vets with Jake today, knees were perfect but his underbite wont get any better. More on that tomorrow. Today is a day of rock n roll ála Noah.


I was actually taking pics of the dogs lying in the bed behind Noah but he took over realising that he's the cutest, coolest and most ego 1 year old known to man.



Obs!!Obs!! New in the blog! I never really know how to answer comments best, some people answer in there own comment felt and some people answer in others blogs. I've decided I want to of course answer everybody who's kind enough to write to me so from now on check back in!! All answers will be right here in my own blog! So keep up the comments xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute!

Monica Hansen said...

har du släppt ut Noah ur buren nu:)

30Something said...

Anna, thank you, he sure is a pistol though:)

Monica- hihi, you'd think so by the way it looks wouldn't you. You should se my home remidy for me taking a shower, my huge bathtub is now a huge playpen with toys.