Saturday, January 31, 2009

Making babies or buying puppies?

That's what people seem to think I'm doing as soon as I have a secret, so cute. But so wrong this time.

Something is in the air though. My hubby told me last night to be ready when he gets off work to go somewhere. He wont tell me where we are going and I have no idea what to wear or dress the boys in.
Exciting!!
We just talked yesterday about our aniversary and I basically said lets just forget about it this year. He's out of town, things have been more than hectic and I just felt we can take it huge when we hit the 10year point instead. He said at the time that he hadn't planned for it either but than this came up last night. Wonder what it is?

Check out INDRAS new toy! Isn't it the cutest you ever saw?

Anyways, Noah asleep and coffee ready, time to relax and then do something with my hair, maybe even a little lip gloss today:)

No comments: