Friday, January 09, 2009

Gucci is killing me

That little shit is pissing all the time now!!! GAH!! I am constantly washing him and changing his peecup. I don't know what is going on with him right now but it's out of control. I am literally counting the hours until his surgery. I have put all my eggs in one basket and it better pay off. I'm thinking he's pretty bored right now, maybe when him and I start back to work it will get better.
Well because of that he can't go with us to our friends house tonight. I just can't trust him. He pees everywhere and definately when we are away. So him and Kyle are staying home and the rest of us are going for dinner and a movie.

Here's a pic of one of the worlds absolute cutest 6 year olds on Christmas Eve

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

förstår att dte är jobbigt. Det kan ju vara någon tik i närheten av er som löper, dom känner ju det på flera kilometers avstånd.

Anonymous said...

Fy vad jobbigt för dig, men kan det kanske vara så att den lilla herren protesterar lite granna.
Tanken på att jack kom in i bilden och sen lilla tösen Rosie, han kanske demostrerar o vill ha uppmärksamhet.
Men det ä bara en tanke som jag fick.
Hoppas allt annars är bra o att det löser sig med Gucci.
Kram

Anonymous said...

You know ypu have all my support on that...

What a handsome you man...!

Monica Hansen said...

Kanske han fått fel på urinblåsan eller något?

Hoppas det blir bättre efter doktorn.