Saturday, January 24, 2009

A day late and a dollar short

I have some great ideas on making money. I'd probably be super rich by now if I didn't let everyday "must dos" get in my way. Anybody who knows me can tell you I always have a super tip if you're in the market for new clothes, especialy kids clothing, and tons of other things. When I was on maternity leave with Gabriel I even made a great deal of money on my Ebay finds and sold them on here. Anyways, I'm actually spinning on a money-making idea now and I'll get back to you.

What I would like to do is tip you on a great idea that's pretty close to what I've been thinking about for weeks now (not exactly but close).

Maggie is selling off her "has beens". Don't miss your chance to buy new and used beautiful dogwear for a fraction of the price!



How about this Puppia jacket?

Or why not this beautiful, I want it myself, leather carrier?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow vad med saker ni har:) o vikket underbart hus ni verkar bo i*kär*
hoppas allt e bra med er!
kram linaa o tjejerna