Saturday, February 21, 2009

TSCC

What a party! So much fun! Many compliments on my dinner that I made, the cake Fredrik bought was really good and the company was the best! Everybody in a great mood and alot of laughs.
I got two beautiful buquets of flowers and a beautiful wonderful wished for this for a long time gifts from Fredriks family.
I'm now a member of the TSCC (Thomas Sabo Charm Club)!! I'm so happy about that. Apparently my sister-in-law remembered me walking around at Christmas and looking at the broschure I had went and picked up at the jewelry store and how much I talked about these charms. I'd seen them a couple of years ago and did the same thing than but lost my broschure. I even got an amazing pare of earings to match one of the selected charms.
Now my boys know exactly what I'll be wishing for over the next few years, CHARMS!

(They even remembered my passion for angels and one of the charms is a beautiful angel sitting on a pearl)





My earings


Sorry for confusing you guys but the pic in the insert earlier was from last summer, don't you pay attention to my hair? haha. Anyways here's todays clothes and a full outfit bild on Lilyheats soon!
Birthday girl:)



Time for bed, tomorrow is my "real" day and it's going to be loads of fun!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sååååååååååååå mycket fint till en mycket vacker #bitch# ;-) Puss

Anonymous said...

GRATTIS PÅ FÖDELSEDAGEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Grattis! Vi ses sen!! kramar!

30Something said...

Tack kära vänner, kramar!