Thursday, February 05, 2009

Challenged

Here is the cutest little challenge from Indra.
You go in to your "My pictures" file
Choose the 6th map and then the 6th picture in that map.
Put that picture on your blogg and challenge 3 more to do the same.

Here's our pic

This is Noahs christening cakes that his grandmother made for him. Aren't they just adorable and you wouldn't believe how good they were!

I actually think this was a really cute challenge and would love to see all of my friends with blogs do it so I wont write out names but look forward to seeing all of you do it;)

I have alot more to blog about so I'll try to get on with it soon. You won't believe the kindest thing that happend to me today. I was so touched!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fina tårtor!!

Anonymous said...

Nej men har sag jag ju for sent att du bjuder in alla! Hehe, jaja, vart sa himla uttrakad idag sa jag challenged myself! I birst pa annat lixom. Var o grejja runt lite med en skruvmejseln for ett pat minuter sedan o pajjade telefon linjen sa jag ombads att satta mej ner igen... SUCK!

Jaha,,, EN G&T kanske?

Kram

Anonymous said...

Vilka läckra tårtor!