Friday, February 06, 2009

Ego at it's worst/best

What do you think, I got a haircut

(you get my extremely pale face for free)






Cuter pics taken of the kids will come.

Other than this it's been an ok day. I tried training Jake and Rosie for there show on Monday and let's just say stress around the poor dog is not good. I need to try some more tomorrow when F is home and can help me so I can do one dog at the time and not one on the show leash and two running next to them hoping to get a candy. So cute.
I checked out our dog magasine and figured I need to get busy, I have about 6 shows that I am going to be in and 3 of them ar serious shows,that count!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det var snyggt passar dig :)
Har också klippt mig och jag blev korthårig och det värtsa va att mina förbenade självlockar kom fram hmm hatar dom verkligen..

Monica Hansen said...

JAA! Vilken häftig frisyr och den passar dig som skräddarklippt:)

Kanonsnyggt!

Anonymous said...

Daaaaarling, that really suits you and brings out your cheeks. Love it!
You didn't expect me NOT do comment, did you?
And the paleness? get over it! If you aren't pale then you are cheating!
Lots of kisses and hugs från easternlake :*

Anonymous said...

Vilken jätte härlig frisyr ! Jag måste oxå klippa mej snart, kort !

Anonymous said...

Riktigt snygg frilla
är ju den jag sagt Minna ska ha i flera år ju ...

Hmm blek allt går att fixa i photoshop ;)
mvh The fly

30Something said...

Men tack snälla för era fina kommentarer! Kramar i massor

Tompa dahling- I know you love long hair and just want my body and are using my hot haircut to get there ;);););)

Anonymous said...

snyggt det blev! Du passar verkligen i din nya frisyr :-)

Anonymous said...

Snygg du blev i håret!
och vilket underbart inlägg du skrev hos mig. Hade jag haft pengar hade jag o Wilda gärna kommit. Vad sött att hämta dig o att du gör de samma. så de ska vara:)
sj har man inge körkort så får gladerligen åka buss.. därför hoppas jag på att kunna köpa lya i stan så ja slipper allt åkande.
kram kram