Tuesday, February 24, 2009

%#¤½##&%=#½¤¤

F¤#%king hell!!! Somebody is marking in my house and I don't know which one of the little shits(yes they hare little shits right now) it is!! I found 4 spots in my hallway tonight because when I saw the first one I took a closer look. That's at night and what I could find! The floors were washed Friday so you do the math. It's not Rosie, that much I know because this is marking not peeing! GGAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Enough of the bad stuff, now on to the sweet stuff!
I still haven't emptied my camera so I'll get back to you on the rest of Sundays pics.
But for something really heartwarming look HERE

Heartwarming dubbeltime check this out HERE

As you know, I'm all about "pay it forward" so more to come and my appreciation will be shown back to my friends and loved ones. You just wait!

Now I have to do some work and pay some bills!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nej! Fy tusan vad trist... Hoppas du får klarhet i vem det kan vara. Ses imorgon. Kram!

Anonymous said...

men busar du har hemma då. hoppas d inte e för alltid. :)
Btw ja har fått flera att nominera dig nu =P

Anonymous said...

Usch vad jobbigt! Finns det nåt värre än urinering inomhus :-( Hoppas du får tag i den skyldige.
kram!