Sunday, February 22, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Wow! What a start to my day. My family has really spoiled me! First I couldn't sleep, I'm like a little kid. So I snuck up around 5.30am and took a cup of coffee. F came down around 7 and I said "you don't see me, I'm sleeping" and ran back up to bed. After a while they all came up, candles, singing Happy Birthday, coffee, breakfast, flowers and presents!!

Don't ever hold this pic against me


Look at the beautiful floweres Fredrik bought me


Fanny, Kyles girlfriend, had left me a gift and look here att these wonderful chocolates that I got.


Here's pics of my two buquets I got yesterday from Fredriks family





Saved the best for last!
Fredrik has surprised and spoiled me to no end. Look at my beautiful ring! It's a diamond ring in white gold from the designer Chopard! I can't believe it! It's a little small but apparently they only take 1 ex of what they order to the store so I'm welcome to come in and have it sized. I'm going tomorrow!

(It's hard to see from the pics but the diamond floats around inside the heart, adorable!)



And look here what sweet Lina did for me! Check HERE

Pies are baked and I'm heading for the shower, in a few hours my friends will be here and I'm really looking forward to it!

Thank you loved ones for my day so far!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Massa grattis!

Stora kramar!

xx Anna

Anonymous said...

Wow vilken VACKER ring!
Den är nog värt mer än resan du väntar så fint på som aldrig kommer;)
GRATTIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grattis på födelsedagen!
Och vilken fantatisk ring.. han har ju stenkoll på vad man ska köpa till sin käresta :-)

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Grattis på födelsedagen, fina Lori! Vilka vackra blommor - och ringen är ju fullkomligt ljuvlig! Hoppas att din dag fortsätter minst lika bra :) Stora kramar från Emma & Maggie

Anonymous said...

Wow what a good start to your special day!!! The ring is beautiful and the flowers not bad either...Bracelet is adorable...nice that they listen and give thoughtful gifts....unlike my blue sailboat sweatshirt from mom!!! Anyways I wanna wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! With lots of LOVE and HAPPINESS!! I won't try to call today because I know you are busy so I will call tomorrow morning to hear all the good details!! Mom tried to call too but her phone is out so she told me to wish you a happy birthday also!! Have a great DAY!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Massa grattis i efterskott kära vän! Jag skäms något hemskt för att jag är en dag för sent ute. Jag kan bara ursäkta mig med att jag sov bort dagen igår och missade det mesta som hände. ;-)

Jag behöver väl knappast fråga om du hade en härlig dag. =))
Helt ljuvliga blommor och absolut fantastisk ring! För att inte tala om Thomas Sabo-armbandet! Jag fullkomligt älskar hans smycken och har tänkt blogga om dem flera gånger men det har inte blivit av. Nu blev jag supertaggad igen. *s*

Må så jättegott gumman! Kramar om!

Anonymous said...

Men herregud! Jag vet ju att du fyllde i söndags - det var jag som fick för mig att det var måndag i dag. *gapskratt*

Ärligt talat, förstår du varför jag är så himla less på migränen och sömnproblemen? Mitt minne tar sån himla stryk av det, och jag tappar stora bitar av dagarna.

Hur som helst, jag är glad att du blev glad i allafall! :-D
Ska hålla koll efter resten av f-dagen på din blogg. :-)
Och jag håller med dig, man kan verkligen träffa många fina vänner på internet. Det är nästan alltid dom som inte vet hur det funkar som är negativa.

Massa kramar tillbaka till dig gumman!

Anonymous said...

Jag hoppas du fick mitt gratulerande på msn? :O Så du inte tror ja glömde bort dig *hihi*

Iaf, stort grattis i efterskott! Vilka otroligt fina presenter. Det är du värd! Ringen är grym! Vilken present!

Puss o kram <3