Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Stuck in bed

Now you might think that is pretty comfy and awesome to be stuck in bed but, it's not. F ruined my son! He for some non apparent reason has been lying Noah in our bed and then trying to move him to his room which never works. Well now I have tried putting the little angel to bed, it takes about an hour to get him to sleep and about 45 minutes later he's crying and awake. I have to round up the flock and go up to the bed instead and let him sleep with me. Fredrik broke Noah!! It helps having the new pc but I have no pics on it so I'll show something cute tomorrow.
I'm the kind of person that really needs an hour or two by myself in the evenings, or with just F. Or let me be honest, an hour or two without Noah climbing on me. So this is pretty inconvenient considering F is out of town. Trying to see the plus in all and at least he sleeps pretty good as long as I'm up here and Rosie and Jake are with me. Gucci gets special treatment and complete attention in Kyles room.

New blog is going pretty good I think, I've gotten alot of positiv response to it and as soon as I get into it I'll update it more.

I'm even fighting like mad not to let this sinus infection break out so as usual, full up around here.

4 comments:

Monica Hansen said...

Å stackars dig! jag kommer ihåg när min väninnas 4-åring blev sjuk och fick sova i sängen hos mamma och pappa, och hon har fortfarande ett mindre helsicke att få flickan att sova i sin egen säng och nu är hon 6,5...

hoppas du inte blir jättesjuk!

Anonymous said...

Haha, jag sov efter halva natten i mamma o pappas säng tills jag blev 7 år! Haha.. pinsamt!

30Something said...

Jag kan berätta för er bägge: A sov i min säng tills han var runt 7, Gabriel kommer in varenda natt efter ungefär en timme i sin säng, han är 6,5, och nu Noah. Jag och min man köpte en säng på 160cm när vi flyttade ihop, så mysigt ni vet. Tror ni vi har ångrat oss typ jämnt;)

Anonymous said...

God morgon sötaste! Jag har en liten utmaning för dig i min blogg. :-) Lägg den i vilken av dina du vill, jag skrev båda, men jag kommenterar här för säkerhets skull... *skratt*

Hoppas allt är lite bättre med er alla idag så att du får varva ner lite snart. Det kan du verkligen behöva nu. Ha det så gott du kan. Massa styrkande kramar//Indra