Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where oh where

can my baby be?

Where do my days go? Everything is so intensive with Noah so I just don't get a minute over. I've been working in my garden and it's one step forward and two steps back but still alot of fun.

I am however back in the cell world again! Woohoo! Fredrik bought me a new phone. I had my breeders class all weekend and actually it was ok being away without a phone. You get used to it but of course I love having my new one. I think I'm getting a bit too old for all this tech stuff though. So many functions and I don't even have the time to learn them. The camera is awesome!

Sony Ericsson C905 Tender Rose

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hej! Jag ville bara tacka så hemskt mycket för din hjälp ikväll. Jag har förstått att du frågat runt en hel del :)
Jag hoppas detta blir bra och löser sig, speciellt nu när jag har mer information och kunskap om saken, så jag inte är helt utlämnad och inte vet någonting.
Jag är djupt tacksam :)

Varma hälsningar Nicole
ps. Tummen upp för en vacker blogg ;)

linaa said...

Kul med ny mob:) nu jädrans får du fotta:D
Hoppas allt e bra här e allt toppen!
kram kram