Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eve

How about the rest of our weekend?
Well Saturday the sun was shining and it was beautiful outside! My niece Alexandra came up on Thursday and spent the weekend with us and I headed off to pick up Katarina, Leia and Kyles girlfriend Fanny to spend Easter Eve with us.

First we spent a couple of hours outside in the sun

Jake loves the sun!

Leia satt in the shade so she had to stay bundled up

My Easter table setting, even the dogs got eggs and I put them in the middle of the table

Coloring eggs

Jake checking out his egg

Beautiful Leia

Fredrik really surprised me with an egg of my own and inside was a Thomas Sabo charm for my new bracelette: A handbag in mother of pearl and sterling silver

After the dishes were done I headed outside with a glass of wine and spent time with my family. Fredrik and Kyle joined us too

3 comments:

Monica Hansen said...

Så mysigt ni har det i solen, och Jake är så söt!

Indra said...

Så himla mysigt ni ser ut att ha haft det, och så läckert med påskägg i dukningen! :-D Den idén snor nog jag av dig till nästa år tror jag. Absolut jättehäftigt! =))
Kramar om!

Anonymous said...

Altestyleby, clomid online Editodiff, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Shearyber
23