Thursday, April 09, 2009

Nervous

I don't know if it's the dog show tomorrow or some kind of flu but my stomach has been in knots since last Saturday. I feel almost pregnant, sleepy, sick to my stomach and headaches all day everyday. But I'm not pregnant...I think I'm fighting this flu crap off.

Anyways! We're really nervous here tonight and I just hope it goes well. I don't expect miracles just good critics on the little ones. I'll be more than happy with that!

Stockholm, here we come! My alarm is sett for 4 am! My word!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Lycka till!!
oj vad har hänt med din fina blogg som du hade, tagit bort den ellr?? alltså själva utseendet.

Glad Påsk!!

Linda said...

Lovely dog!!!!!

Glad påsk!

Ewa said...

Hoppas utställningen gått bra. Jag ber om ursäkt att jag gått lite under jorden ett tag. Jag ringer dig i veckan. Kramar!!

Indra said...

Hej gumman! Hur har det gått??? Supernyfiken ju! :-D
Hoppas allt är bra och att ni har kommit hem ordentligt.

Massa kramar!