Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My sweet little girl

What a week it's been for my little Rosie. She's in heat, on day 10 today(a season is 21 days). She's been doing the weirdest thing. I've heard some bitches can mark when they're in heat but she doesn't do that thank god. On the other hand, and this might be my fault, when I capture her if she's snuck out of the livingroom she pees a bit. I might yelp or get a little stressed and she might feel it.
She's even become a super mommie's girl. Rosie loves everybody and loves attention like any girl does. Right now though she wont go to anyone else and if people try to tell her hello she curls around my legs.



To top it all off she had a trip to the vets today. Time to have her puppy teeth pulled. They put her to sleep and somehow, I had no idea, they found 12!!! puppy teeth to pull!
Rosie however got loads of praise from the nurses. They said usually when they have small dogs, especially chihuahuas, they snap and bark and just aren't fun but Rosie was a charmer and a complete joy to have around today! That's my girl! She's been resting all day and is now lying here next to me in the couch. I love you Rosie girl xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Katja said...

Vilken liten morgris hon är ;-)
Vad skönt att det gick bra hos veterinären.
Tänkte fråga dig om du har tips på klassiska amerikanska recept till en barbeque? Min syster ska ha amerikanskt mat-tema på sin inflyttnigsfest.

Monica Hansen said...

Poor Rosie Girl, but she seems like an adorable one:)

Have a really great Valborg!

Monica Hansen said...

Kan Linda Bunn & Mr James Bond höra av sig med en postadress?

Nicole said...

Hej hej :) Tack för dina ord :) Jo denna dagen har varit hemsk rent ut sagt p.g.a väntan, förväntan och näst intill rädsla för att något ska gå snett eller om Boss inte skulle tycka om mig alls, hehe :)

Men allt gick så bra så och lyckan är total just nu :) Saphira är överfötjust men Boss verkar tro att våran snälla katt är ett farligt monster, hehe men det går över får vi hoppas :)
Hoppas du har en fin helg, i morgon blir det en riktig svensondag med picknick och solhatt för våran del ;)
Kramar