Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You know, you would think

that my man being off work would give me loads of time to sitt on my big butt and eat chocolate and just blogg all I wanted but NO! Would you believe that man got sick AGAIN this year on his free time? Running back and forth down south is stressing me out too.

I still haven't downloaded the pics from my camera either and I know it's going to be a huge job just because I waited so long. Oh well! My last few days happenings may not excite you but it's all I've got to offer.

The move was so cute! I've now been running around on my favo fake bag site( I know I know, I don't ever buy fakes, I prefer the real thing or to just go without but there is no way F is going to let me buy a real LV dog bag, a bag for me sure, but never for the dogs haha) to try and find a bag just like the one Chloé in the movie had.

(This isn't the one Chloé had but I'm considering this one since I can't find hers and this one is actually alot cuter, just doesn't close completely so I'm not sure)

Gucci, well his days are now numbered. The 26th of January he's getting fixed, his little boys are leaving him. He's marking more than ever and I just can't take it anymore. I wash him, get his little peecup changed and within an hour or two he's wet and marked in it. This is his only chance and it has to help! He's stinky all the time and it's hard to have him close and cuddle him. That's not fare to him or me because I like having my dogs close to me.
Jake is getting his knee exam on the 12th of January and having his underbite checked. If the vet thinks it will never get better than I'm booking his neutering too. We'll just have to wait and see.

Rosie, my little spoiled diva, she's doing great! Her potty training is going way better than expected and she's mammas girl. She follows me everywhere and even sleeps in my bed! Fredrik said the other day "Boy am I glad Noah wasn't a girl". I have no idea what he meant by that*blink*.

Noah, he's sick, bless him. He's loving having Daddy around and is such a Daddies boy. That doesn't bother me at all. I wonder what he's going to think when daddy goes back to work.

Ok, before I bore you all to bits, I'm gonna go. Take care xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Monica Hansen said...

Pore little stinky Gucci but he'll hopefully get better...

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Grym väska! Hm, undrar om man skulle våga låta vovven äta äckliga tuggben i en sån ... :P
Skönt att Gucci ska "fixas", vi håller tummar och tassar för att det hjälper! Och du, du tråkar inte ut någon - tvärtom! Kramar!