Thursday, December 18, 2008

Needy me

A couple of years ago I convinced Fredrik of my need for a crosstrainer. I really truely thought it was for me. I got pregnant shortly after we bought a used one and never really used it. I have tried a few times since Noah was born but no, I just don't like it.


For years I have been saying I want a treadmill, then I took a little break for my crosstraining wants. Well I'm back to the orginal plan and a treadmill. Why is it that F just thinks it's a new whim, does he not get how bikini hot I'd be if I had one?

3 comments:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Doping? Aj då. Hoppas att problemet försvinner av sig självt - eller att du vinner kampen om kulorna ;)

De fina kronhalsbanden görs bara ner till 30 cm, vilket egentligen är för stort för M och säkert alldeles för stort för dina, så vi får nog fortsätta sukta!

Lycka till med löpbandet, du ska se att bikiniargumentet biter snart :) Kram!

Anonymous said...

Of _course_ you need a treadmill if you want one! Myself, I think treadmill training is quite boring but most people at the gym seems to like it. I´m into stomach training and wants to look like this: http://www.totalhealthbreakthroughs.com/newsletter/images/issue15/exercise.jpg
Not there yet, though. :)

P.S. Angående nyår! Nu börjar vi om och gör vi som vi sa från början. OK? D.S.

Anonymous said...

Jag har oxå en crosstrainer som bara står i källaren och samlar damm... usch... Om mna sklle orka ta tag i det nån gång..