Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ego pics!

Since Rosies sweater that she won came Monday I had my son help me take some pics and just took advantage of having someon else on the other side of the camera and took pics of all my babies. Pics of me are just a bonus!

Here's the winner gal in her beautiful new sweater! Look how sweet Monica is, we even got a Christmas card from her! We are so happy for our winnings, thank you again Monica.


Smooooch!!


<3<3<3


She's a real mommies girl


Gucci loves cuddling in my arms this way, like a little baby.


Kyle forgot to sett the cam for no red eyes but that's ok. Here's my cuddle bug Jake



That's all for now, I have a few from this past weekend but I think my father-in-law has way better and I'm waiting for him to send them to me. Otherwise my mood is swinging alot right now which could only mean one thing;););) Plus I have to go argue with some stupid teachers AGAIN tomorrow! Has it become a habbit to just not give a damn???? I'm so sick of dealing with ignorance out of people who are supposed to be teaching my kids something so we are actually considering, well pretty much decided, to put Gabriel in private school next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the help yesterday, it meant a lot to us.

Lovely pictures! Nice dress!;-)

See you on friday!

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Vilka härliga bilder! Vad fin lillan blev i tröjan :)
Min kommentar på förra inlägget kom aldrig med, men jag försökte tipsa om någon slags spruta. En kompis med hanhundar har testat och det hjälpte åtminstone ett tag. Den ska ge kastreringens effekt utan själva kastreringen. För man kan ju knappast ha skvättskydd på jämt. Söt är han i alla fall, den lille pissnissen ;) Och väskan gillar vi ju :)
Ha det bra i julstöket, hoppas det löser sig med skolstrulet! Kram!

Monica Hansen said...

De äe så söta alla tre, och Rosie är jättefin i jultröjan:))))

Hur tyckte ni att storleken var?

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, and nice to see some of you too! I have to say though...someone...big sis....talked me into getting a cross-trainer too and i also hated it. I then wished for a Treadmill in Oct. for my b-day and well lets just say that bikini bodies do not happen if the will is not there....lol...I am still waiting for my will to come!! Sad to say I have not even tried it out yet!!! BTW what is up with the teachers???? I would know if someone called once in a while!