Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Secret admirer

I have a secret to confess. I have a Fredrik aproved small crush on a much older man. He's a big boss at one of the companies we import from and he's problably 50 years old but he's just so handsome and carries a certain pondus. Anytime I ever meet people from these companies there's just not much charm but this man even gets me a little shy and quiet haha. Apparently he's quitting! and moving on. Fredrik is in Germany right now and sitting across from him, he sent a special hello to "Lori" and his warmest regards. Now how's that!?! Fredrik said "You sure must have made an impression on Tomas, he asked about you especially".


Anyways, considering how the rest of my week as been I greatly needed a good laugh and smile. Boy has it been rough! I'm just keeping my head barely above water.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course he´s an secret admirer. Who wouldn´t admirer a strong, beutiful and wise woman like you?? You´re one of a kind, you know. Who would manage to take care of this large house and all the boys and kids as well as you? I simply think, you´re great!

Anonymous said...

I meant boys and dogs, not boys and kids. Although the boys are kids too... my head i a little bit of weiry right now.;-)

Anonymous said...

I just wrote the truth, my dear. Thanks for the cheerful words on my blog, it meant a lot. So, you know "häxan Surtant" for real thats big! Almost like knowing J-Lo or something!;-)

Anonymous said...

ojojoj då.. vad kul med en beundrare :-)
Och Ewa har ju helt rätt i sina övere inlägg, varför skulle han inte beundra dig? :-) kram på dig!