Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow let it snow

It's sparkling here, and the christmas sented candles have been burning for a few hours.

By the way, if you want the worlds best candles and holders with the best sents in the world, talk to me, I have connections!!

Kyle and I spent the whole morning/afternoon cleaning the downstairs with Noah running after us. We did a great job and now it's clean clean clean here!! The other three headed to go swimming and we didn't see them again until 4pm! They left at 9.30am! Andrew came home with a slite concussion from a bang in the head at the bottom of the pool but otherwise they all survived.
When F got home I put him on dinner duty and I left him and the kids and took a HUGE glass of wine up to the tub and my book.
Tomorrow it's my turn, I'm leaving and heading for the city for a while. The other ones are cleaning and I'm shopping. I might let F hang out with me and he can clean when he gets home. I just don't get women who put up with idiot men who do nothing but sitt on there asses and look at the tv/pc while they do it all, blame yourselves and men, Shame on you!! you shouldn't have a family.

Now I'm going to continue on my red wine, because my man is up putting Noah to bed while I just relax..how's that for pleasure? Merry Christmas is woooing out of my stereo too. Only thing I miss is a good fire, but we're out of wood and F forgot to buy some more...oh well, I'm good

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a good "wood-man" we use to buy wood from. If you want you can have his number. Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Sounds marvellous! We´re a bit behind you, but most of the rooms are clean. Fair enough and there´s stil time left.

Enjoy your wine, your husband and life. You´re soooo worth it. Love and kisses / L

Monica Hansen said...

Rött vin är så gott, har du provat varmt rött vin utan glöggkryddor? det gillar jag som inte gillar glögg...

God Jul!