Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The love doctor!

I just got Noah to sleep and dared to think I was going to get an hour or two before he latched on to me and wouldn't let go but no, he's fussing already and I'm seriously at my wits end! I even called Fredrik in Germany at about 3 am this morning crying telling him I couldn't take it anymore. Yeah Yeah, just going to give up any thoughts about a quiet cuddle with my dogs and go to bed.

Before I do I have to share the cutest thing (with Kyles permission of course). Apparently he wrote in to the radio with some advice to a girl with some love problems and they called him and asked him to be on live radio. I was outside with the dogs and if you listen real close you can hear Gabriel in the background when he's yelling for me to turn the radio on.

Sorry, it's in Swedish so it's only for my Swedish friends to understand. So adorable hehe.

Here's the link, you can run it forward to about 20.52, right after the BWO song is where the insert on this girls problem starts and Kyle comes right after.

Länken till inslaget klicka här

Svenska vänner som har lite svårt för engelskan, detta är min son i radio (MixMegapol) där han pratar om kärlek och ger lite råd, så gullig! CA 20.52 börjar inslaget med det hela.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sicken sötnos han är sonen ;-)mamma har uppfostrat honom bra kram

loppran said...

Awwww, isn´t that nice? :)
I love the LoveDoctor-thing, but I DO hope the mother in this story will have a better time soon. Please let us know if we can help you in some way.
Love / L

Anonymous said...

vad gulligt! En tonårig Dr Phil kanske ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh så sött! :) Våra barn är inte så små längre. Shit hur gamla är inte vi då? :o

Anonymous said...

Jag får lyssna på jobbet då vårt ljudkort inte är aktiverat. men sådan mamma sådan son kan man konstatera... KRAM!

Monica Hansen said...

Nytt lotteri på hundstickat hos mig nu:)