Friday, November 28, 2008

Challenged!

My good friend L challenged me so let me see what answers I can give.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

All of my answers are in no particular order!

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Criminal Minds
2. ER
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Oprah
5. Maternity Ward (almost embarressed to admitt this but I love maternity shows)
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Emmerdale
8. Greys Anatomy

(And plenty of more shows I'm afraid)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Noah
2. Ironed clothes
3. Noah
4. Took care of the doggies
5. Noah
6. Made dinner
7. Did I say Noah?
8. Called my sister and wished her a Happy Thanksgiving, and thanked her for a so awesome and generous gift that you'll all be jealous when I get it ready and show you...absolutely wonderful!


8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Noahs 10th Birthday
2. The day my A is doing better again
3. Christmas being over
4. Rosie being potty-trained
5. Coffee every morning(best cup of the day)
6. A really hot and sunny summer
7. The time hubby comes home from work
8. Really simple things, feeling really down and just anything that would make me feel good would be worth looking forward to


8 Favorite Restaurants:

In my city:
1. Indigo
2. Gröna Grodan(more of a coffee place, sallads and stuff)
3. Wobler(for past memories)
4. Wongs
5. Stallyktan (also past memories, great ones)
6. Now I don't know, I need to start getting out again
7.
8.


8 Things On My Wish List:


1. A new bathrobe, maybe in fleece with a hoodie on it



2. New Clothes



3. The latest IL Divo CD




4. A New Earth (My sister says it's really difficult to read but I'd like to try, maybe she'll just send me her copy hehe)



5. Something nice from one of my favorite designers: Efva Attling, Dyrberg&Kern, Thomas Sabo med många fler. Jag har länge villat ha en stor, något platt silver ring.



6. Gift Card or shopping date to Face Stockholm, the eye shadow candy store. (Honey we have one in the middle of town next to Polarn&Pyret) or/and the new Kanebo face powder that I'd really love to have (Kickes honey)



7. Any of the next itesm would of course include London or New York, I'm not picky really.





8. Last but not least I'd love a trip up to the coffee and dog shop combined Small to Big to have a treat, take with me one or two of my dogs and have money to spend like mad haha. Or one of the other nice boutiques for dogs in Stockholm.


(All the other things like hair extentions, liposuction, GBS, Boobs I'll get to at a later date;))

8 People I Tag:

1. Ewa
2. Anna
3. Tommy
4. Indra
5. Maggie
6. Sara (om du vill kan jag översätta frågorna åt dig)

3 comments:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Vilka roliga listor! Hoppas du får allt du önskar dig :) Är det min Maggie som är taggad? :)
Kramar!

Anonymous said...

Jisses! Kan du översätta till mig också? *Skratt* Nej, jag ska nog fixa det på egen hand. Haha! Men du har något att hämta inne hos mig också. ;-)
Massa kramizar!

Anonymous said...

vad betyder taggad? Jag har iallafall snott din lista!;-) ses imorgon vännen. Klockan 10 har jag kaffet på! God natt!