Monday, November 10, 2008

Adorable!

I had only planned on having red bows on my babies for Christmas but than this suit showed up. Fredrik is going to kill me but I don't care hehe. We have half planned to surprise his parents for Lucia and one of the dogs is wearing this cute creation. I'm not a fan of dog suits but just look at it, it's so cute! Once on Lucia and once on Christmas, I think they can cope. It will probably be Jake since he's the only one I think it will fit.


Anyways, busy week as usual but for a few moments, Noah is asleep and I have three crazy dogs here next to me. Gucci is doing his best to find a peaceful corner and Rosie and Jake ar mixing between finding the best place in my lap or wrestling.

1 comment:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Visst är den grym! Hade siktat in mig på en mer hysterisk variant, men är glad att jag tog Wings.
Haha, du får väl köpa en ny då! :P

Jumpsuiten är sjukt gullig, det börjar nog bli dags för en julspecial i bloggen snart!
Kram!