Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I said

to my beautician, go on, dare! Give me something new. I'm totally ok with whatever you do as long as it's easy and stylish! She cut me back to a cool bob:) Looks pretty good even if it feels like this is just what I let grow out. I'll give it a few days to decide.

No pics of me, but a new one of my little girl.



Gucci and I had our class last night, and for the first time! I'm finally getting a response out of him, he actually tailwagged and had fun! Usually he just wants to sniff around and freezes. Last night however he was more with it, enjoyed it. Hope he keeps it up! She gave us an exercise to practise at the door but it's definately going to take time and I need a ready volunteer wh has an hour or so to do it with me, any takers?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I can´t wait to see your new look!!! :-)

Your little girl is so cute!!!

Monica Hansen said...

Aaaaw, sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Vilken söt tröja. Han på bilden heter Dino och en vän till mej har fött upp honom men han är till salu och jag håller på att blir tokig !

Anonymous said...

såååååååååå söt var så nära att plocka med henne hem kram

Anonymous said...

I´ts been updateed!

Anonymous said...

Forget about the "been"! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Åh, lilla snuttan! Så söt hon är i sin lilla tröja! =)) Kul med Gucci! Det är en sån härlig känsla när man får den responsen från dem. Jag jobbar med samma sak med Loxy, fast med honom ligger ju problemet i att han ska skälla på allt och alla. Men jag är såå stolt och glad när han ägnar sig åt mig i stället för allt annat. *s*
Hoppas du har haft en fin kväll! Massa gokramisar! //Indra