Thursday, November 06, 2008

Coffee and gifts

As you can imagine my days are full! There's a whole lot of floor sitting with Noah and Rosie (Gucci and Jake of course too). Play play play! Right now Noah is asleep in his bed, he's been there for an hour! Way too early to sleep but he got a really early start on things. Funny that I'm waiting for him to wake up though, we have arrends to run. It's Fathers Day(in June in the States) here on Sunday. We know what we're buying but F reads her sometimes so I can't tell you yet.

The inlaws this weekend, should be ok even if my mother-in-laws home is like a museum. Good thing we have the guesthouse, otherwise I don't even want to imagine all the damage a one year old could do.

Anyways, like I said, even if it's exciting to me not much exciting to write about. Here's a pic of cuddle-Rosie.


Oh, here's a question to my chihuahua friends. Does anyone know why some long coated chis get really fluffy while some don't? Is there anything you can do for there coat to keep it more fluffy?
I know when growing up we had Samoyeds, and the boys get like a lions mane and the girls don't. From what I can see on chis this has nothing to do with it, it's just different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie är verkligen sååå himla söt !! Och Rosa är verkligen hennes färg !
Men, Måste du skriva på engelska ? Jag är kass på språk. Visst förstår man, men dte är roligare när man Verkligen fattar alla ord ! Jag har ju inte råd just nu att köpa Dino tror jag. Men jag gör verkligen ALLT för att det ska gå, Han är ju min , det syns ju på ¨han ! Jag bara måste ha honom !
kram !

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Så söt hon är, lilla pyret! Fin tröja också, Maggie har en likadan fast lila ;)
Hoppas svärmors hus står kvar efter helgen också! Kram!