Thursday, May 08, 2008

Swenglish

Ok, this is the way it is. My Mom and syster now visit my blog*yeah* and I promised them to start writing in english so they can even take part of what I write and not just the pics. But, here's the huge BUT! I haven't written in english on a daily basis in years and years. Despite my over achievments in high school I now know that I am going to make loads of mistakes, so don't take my words and reuse them. Add that to the fact that I often write fast and have little time...well you have heard all my excuses;)


Today I took Kyle to the city to get a suit! Can you believe that? The store that we went to, Dressman, apparently has there 10yr anniversary today so everything in the store was ½off. I didn't know this and when we saw all the people I considered going somewhere else. Hot hot hot and a cranky(as usual) baby we made it through it. Took us 1½ hours in the store but at the end when I got the total price I was chocked and glad we stuck it out. A pic is coming after this weekend because I made him promise to let me have one. He'll be so damn handsome! He even got som really sharp dress shoes.

Gabriel even got his wish! I have really avoided these sandals, tried to just say no but he really wanted them and who am I to judge. As long as he wears them and loves them who cares. CROCS! Have a pic of those coming soon too because he is soooo proud!

I even let him go all the way and buy some of the pegs you can have on them.

My husband said something about a glas of red and a bath, he's just getting Noah to sleep and I'm hoping he doesn't fall asleep as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! You really let him get crocs. I've succeeded to avoid them so far. My daughter wants them too. I've heard they're really comfortable though... So ok then, as long as you dont buy a pair for yourself:-p See you soon darling! Hugs n kisses

Anonymous said...

Haha! Wrong grammar there... Its meant to be succeed not succeeded. Maybe i should leave the english writing to you, the pro. Hope you're feeling better. As a light in the tunnel you know throwing up is a great way to lose weight:-p Wishing you a beautiful weekend. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Men då, det var ju rätt iaf, kom jag på nu. Jag är knäpp!!! Skyller på solsting. Tänk tre kommentarer av bara mig. Stackars dig! Inte nog med att du är sjuk, du blir stalkad av mig också, ojoj :-D

Anonymous said...

I see then was the driven, now, she has begun blogga on English.
so now, it is entire driven for me to read the lady's blogg.
nä L no danger I gos me forward and tries to read it you have skrivtt. understands about you want to type so your family can read of course.

Wanted only to speak about also that you are one very delicate and rar friend, certain is I proficient on typing on English

cheat of course otherwise would I never can to type on English.
ewe knows I translation's programmes.

copy is a huge good function on the computer thinks I, myself knows that marjasin “cut and to paste”. hahahahah.

jokes and sido, you hopes sheep a wonderful weekend now with your own and that we can be seen nearly on a cup.
deal with about you now.

Kramisar från mig som fattar noll hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOVE my fake crocs. (I would never pay so much money for the real ones, they are too ugly)They are ugly as h*ll but they are so comfortable. I´ll bring them to Turkey. I even have clogs at home, so now you know all my dark secrets..

I hope you are feeling better now, and that Gucci will make a success at the dog show tomorrow.

Take Care!

Unknown said...

Finally back from my friend Hellas and my (and Liwas) trip to Dublin! We had a blast! Sooo much fun to se and do, so little time... Everything went just perfect, and Liwa was an angel on the plane.

Hihihi... I am since a couple of weeks also an owner of a pair of (fake) crocs - and I LOVE them! Ugly as h--l but it feels like I am walking around in my "tofflor" all day. Perfect for gardening :-)
And Nova is on her second pair, she also loves them!
Take care!
Hugs, Camilla

Anonymous said...

haha, I own a of fake Crocs.. bought them last summer, pregnant and fat as a cow.. now I only wear them taking out the trash :-)