Monday, May 19, 2008

Picture time

I've been collecting pictures it would seem so figured I better update and hope I remember the order in which I took them.

Last week I babysatt Little Wilmer and here's him and Noah playing


This past weekend was rainy and cold cold cold! But last weekend was high sommer and beautiful! We spent alot of time outside!

Gabriel playing with his new water swords! He's totally into this stuff right now and absolutely loves Star Wars


The boys enjoying being out in the wonderful weather




They even babysitt


Noah enjoying the shade


Kyle taking a break from working on our outdoor furniture


Andrew plays soccer, he loves it! He's our goalie and a great one at that



Last but not least, the two lovebirds in the emergancy room

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kul att se lite bilder från er.. ja hoppas vädret blir bättre till helgeu
Och vad kul att du äntligen får dina tjusiga naglar :-)

Anonymous said...

Im saying it again: Beautiful, wonderful Lori-family!
See you soon.
Lots of hugs

Anonymous said...

I hope Kyle and Fanny is feeling better now. Isee that my little Wilmer had a good time at your place when you took care of him. Once again, thank you!!

Sara Pihlaja said...

Jobbigt att du skriver på engelska jhue, jag suger verkligen på språk ! Härliga bilder i alla fall, Kul att Det går bra för lile Gucci i alla fall =)