Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mom stuff

I really haven't forgotten my blogg, I'm just really busy being a mom right now. As soon as I can I will give a full update.
Little fast:
Kyle and Fanny got in an accident on his moped last night, they are both alright but a little beat up.
Noah is biting my nipples bloody and I'm trying to stop breastfeeding. This is not how I wanted to stop and hearing his confused cries and desperation is breaking my heart. I have milk, he wants milk, why does it have to be like this? Noah refuses all other foods, formulas and fruits. He just cries confused and upset when I try. I'm just too scared to let him breastfeed...I hate this!

Anyways, time for bed and we'll see how the night goes. Tommorrow I'm going to the eye doctors and picking out new glasses, woohoo! At least one plus.

Be back real soon, I hope.



Ps: You guys are really adorable with your comments. I love that everyone is practicing english. Feel free however to write in swedish if you need/want to. Otherwise keep up the GREAT work!

Pss: Camilla, do you have a blogg? When I click on you name in the comment list i don't come to another blogg. Otherwise I'll send you a mail, hugs alot!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you are marvelous that keep it all togheter. You take care of four kids,two dogs, one husband and a big house. And you iron all you clothes!! I´m so impressed. I hope you can understand my swenglish. It´s good for me to practise my old schoolenglish. Have I told you about our english substitute? That persist that vegetable pronounced vege-table? You know like table you put flowers on. We told her that it didn´t pronounced that way, but she was an stubborn old lady!!!:-D Perhaps I already told yoy that anecdote... You know, I´m an stubborn old lady too.;-)

Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

Ewa, are you serious? Does this incredible woman really iron her and the families clothes? I don't believe it! Btw, what's an iron? Haven't seen one in many yrs...
You're amazing Lori! And because of that I'll keep writing in some kind of english just so you're family over there can see how much i adore you ;-)
Lots of hugs and lots of love!

Anonymous said...

sorry! "you're" is supposed to be "your", haha, and that was in fact wrong... for ones, hehe
kisses and hugs :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh, poor Lori, and poor Noah! I really hope things´ll work out for both of you. Love & kisses!
P.S. I haven´t divorced my husband yet so there´s still a chance for rhubarbs. D.S.

Anonymous said...

I see then was the day's again then to try to may igång they sleeping hjärn the cells. Has not translated it you wrote Lori without tried to read one then, come underfull with that you wrote concerning Noas food refusal and your broken bitten breasts.
I cannot translate everything in programet for then gets the computer snurr in the hard counter.

But it is good training for me, I should enough perhaps report myself to an English course but I hate and to read theory, I am a practical people and nobody theoretical.

It was therefore I shit in the mound stage and truanted instead, it most stupid I has ever done believes I perhaps.

But I do not cope with of studying hard on that way so it is no winter lair to apply for to an English course nevertheless.

But but hopes everything is better now and that it orders themselves pursues yourself the friend. You have my number if you know that you want to chatter little terribly or reached.

masses of hugs from me on the country blades cow shit o dust

Unknown said...

My dear friend... I am so sorry that this time with Noah hasn't at all been what you hoped and dreamed about! You are such an amazing person, and I would have hoped for a "lyx-bebis" for you as well.

As far as blog goes, no, I don't have a blog. But I have an e-mail address with gmail which somehow is connected to blogspot (don't ask me how...). Hope you can send me a mail instead :-)
Hugs, Camilla