Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gardening 101

Well we're off, finally started with our planting. Some of my seeds said to sow right into the ground but since I had the room I went ahead and threw them in the soil inside and we'll see what happens. I'm going to buy some more seeds to sow outside too.

Kyle and I headed to the nursery, look at all we got!


Ok, I'm ready to go!


Kyle's ready too!


So there, the seeds in the bowls needed to soak for 12 hours but they're planted now too.



Noah, the dogs and I just spent a couple hours outside cleaning up some and trying to think things out. Should be alot of fun!

Oh right, want to hear a HUGE disapointment? The super cool sun chairs I wanted to buy from Ikea? The ones that looked like they were big enough for two in the magasine I saw them in? The ones that I had already baught and fixed the whole patio area in my head? Well they were baby size!! I was at Ikea yesterday and I'm so depressed. They would have been perfect if they were the size I thought. If I satt my big rear in one of these babychairs I wouldn't be able to get up!

Oh well, back to the drawing board!

4 comments:

linaa said...

Vad duktiga du o sonen är:) se till att han blir äldre så kan du gifta bort han me mig;) hehe...

Emma said...

Duktiga ni är! Blir säkert jättefint, kan du inte be mamma att vara lika duktig och köpa in lite nya saker :D

KRAM

Indra said...

God förmiddag vackra du! Vad ni är duktiga! :-D Jag ska snart sätta igång här jag också, i år ska jag verkligen förodla inomhus först så jag får något i krukorna och inte bara små bleka strån. Haha!

Förresten, är det jag som är helt korkad och inte hittar på din blogg tro? Annars har jag ett litet önskemål? *skratt*
Jag och sambon har suttit här på morgonen och beundrat ditt vackra hus och trädgård, men du har inte funderat på att lägga in kategorier och/eller en sökfunktion? Det har tagit sin lilla tid att leta upp alla foton jag ville visa Håkan. *fniss*

En huskategori kanske? Det är nog fler än jag som vill se lite bilder från din fantastiska trädgård nu till sommaren. :-D
Bara ett litet önskemål från lilla mig. ;-)

Hoppas du får en ljuvlig vårdag gumman! Massa soliga kramar!

Anna said...

Hej!

Hur mår du!?

Hoppas allt är bra.

Kram