Sunday, March 29, 2009

A word to the wise

Don't go overboard on red wine on Friday night if you know you will be alone with your active 1-year old the next day!! My word did I feel terrible yesterday. We made it thru though!
Gabriel, Andrew & I had a date yesterday. We went to the movies to see Marley&Me. I had just finished reading the book and really wanted to see the movie. Maybe not the easiest film for my 6 year old but he somehow got me to promise to go se the new animated allien film next time.



After loads of popcorn and candy F picked us up for our next date. We headed off to L & T and as always, they treat us to the greatest meals! Gulash soup with delicious bread and for desert a mint chocolate cake. We had a layed back wonderful evening, thank you to both T & L.

Today I have yet another date with my oldest son, we're heading off to buy some seeds and stuff. You know, grown up things like planting seeds and gardens. If he makes it home from work in time that is. I'm actually looking forward to it and if I know myself right I'll probably buy 35 different seed sorts and no chance of ever getting all those to grow.

1 comment:

Loppran said...

It´s always lovely to see you. Thanks for a brilliant, soft evening! :)