Sunday, March 08, 2009

Civil Courage?

Is that even what we call it in english. Well anyways, there isn't hardly any of it in this country. This is my place and I'm about to gripe, you all know where the door is if it doesn't suit you.

I'm the kind of person who would help anybody if I only can, stick up for my friends with all my might if needed. It doesn't matter to me if you're my friend only thru the internet or in real life. If you're my friend then you are my friend, period.

Let's just say after an attack that I just can't get out of my head even though this person is an immature, bitter bitter person, I now know that the same friends I have already backed up when needed on this forum that I hang on just wont do the same. I decided not to take any notice of what this person wrote to me because seriously, when does that ever work? People with absolutely no self distance and whom are so bitter just can't be reasoned with. This person writes on our dog forum all the time and about 60% of it is bitter, down right mean comments. Apparently she's friends with the moderators and is allowed to act any way she wants. Funny thing is she even showed the rules to another person but doesn't appear to know(or care) that they apply to her too.

You know what though, I'm the kind of person that looks back and takes it as a life lesson. Bad thing is, I'm less willing to help others, defend others and show civil courage. So sorry, fix your own crap, I wont be defending people anytime soon.

Puussst, I needed some release!

Now, I have to figure out what the heck I'm doing with this blog design! One step forward and two back...

No comments: