Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How about some fun!?!

Last Saturday F took the day off(I know, don't faint please) and we decided to take the boys to the big activity playhouse type of place(Lek&Buslandet). Noah the "I can't let my mommy out of my sight" little tike took off and LOVED the place! He climbed, jumped, played in the balls and just had the time of his life! Andrew and Gabriel where happily surprised too.
Here's a few pics of our gang having fun:
I think Noah spent 2 of our 3 hours there in this area


The trampoline was pretty fun




Slush is a must, even for mom!

2 comments:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Vilken härlig dag! Man ser hur lycklig lillkillen är där i bollhavet :) Kram!

30Something said...

emma, verkligen! Jösses vad han hade roligt. Efter 2 super stressiga "mamma mamma mamma" veckor var det så härligt att se honom slappna av och bara skratta och ha roligt. KRAMAR