Thursday, July 31, 2008

Road Trip 3

Well we're here! I have to say, this place isn't new, it's a little run down but we have only seen a little bit of it. This whole campground thing is new to me despite camping with F so many times, we never stay at campgrounds, free camping! I'm not quite sure how I feel about all of this, I'll get back to you. Seems all my closest neighbors have out of country license plates so you go figure!

It took alllll day to get here so here are some pics of the day. Actuell pics of the campgrounds will have to wait until tommorrow, when i recover from the chock.
Good thing is, there's loads! for us to do right here if the weather is bad.

Some fancy bridge F woke me up to see


Nice place, so we stopped for a coffee break


Gabriel colored all day(but managed to ask every 5 minutes if we were almost there)


He can sleep if he wants to, he just seldom wants to.


We bought pizza at the first best place, it wasn't very good but it was ok. I checked out the map of this place and found a few other nice places to try out.



The boys are asleep so F and I are sitting here having a well deserved glass of red. Good night, hope we all sleep tight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallå diva girl så trevligt att följa denna roadtripp hoppas du står ut ;-) kramizar från oss

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I hope you´ll be back in one piece, I miss you darlin´!