Monday, July 21, 2008

Crack jackle pop!

Anybody who knows me knows what a health freak I am(junk food diet is my specialty). We spent a wonderful Saturday evening at our good friends L & T and met there good friends S & M. Before we headed off for this fun night I had F take a couple pics of me being it was the premier for my Gucci. I thought I looked FAB! Until I downloaded the pics to my pc.
Yesterday I decided it's time for a change, no more baby fat jokes(ok ok ok, I have no baby fat left, I have serious Lori fat) and time to move my shaker. Said and done I got out my Ipod, left the baby to his big brother and got on my crosstrainer! Gabe the sadistic slave driver is screaming in the background "faster faster, come on faaaaster". After the initial chock of the workout I got into it and am busting sweat.
All of a sudden I hear a CRAAAAASH!!! I jump of the machine and Gabriel is standing looking surprised and I think Oh my god, I'm too fat for the fatty workout machine! Well, it was a disc cover that had broken and not the actual function of the machine but still. At the same time of course F calls and G runs to answer. Daddy daddy, mommys working out and she broke the machine..it just broke! I think she was running tooooo fast. (as if that could even happen)

F got a great laugh all day and I just said, go on and laugh, when I really get into this and lose 10lbs then you get to buy me a new better one.
I am trying to convince myself how bad my wounded ego needs a pint or two of Ben&Jerrys but think I better stick it out and stick to fruit.

Pics of me the not so sexy diva on my way out. (Our new car in the background)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look smashing as always!:-P

Anonymous said...

Hey silly, of course you're a sexy diva!! Always and ever! Maybe fruitsalad could be our new Ben&Jerry?! Btw S&M was some kind of funny initials, hehe...
Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

*laughing out loud* Oh LoriDarling, You´re not only a Diva Goddess, You´re also a talented writer! *sniffle*

Come back soon, we had a fabulous evening as well. And good luck with the vegetables - myself I´m premenstrual or something so I´m eating absolutely everything i can reach. And that´s not a few things.

Anonymous said...

i love you darling skrattar så jag får ont i magen Bigg Kiss

Anonymous said...

haha... kanske bast att halla sej sittandes pa soffan.. Nagot sant vill jag inte raka ut for! LOL

Va fina ni ar pa kortet! vad ar det for liten topp jag ser pa lillgrabben?