Monday, July 28, 2008

Odd

Two years ago when I went to New York for a girls trip I planned and fixed for weeks. Had my suitcase out a week ahead of time at least. Planned outfits and shoes and everything. REally everytime we've been to the states I do that. Plan for the boys and there suitcases are out and so on. We usually go for about 10 days or so.


It would seem that we are leaving in two days for the longest motorhome trip we have ever taken, two weeks, and I haven't hardly done anything. I did the laundry and started to iron but there's still tons to do.
I said to F, all my friends and even other people actually smirk, laugh out loud and just get a huge kick out of me heading up to the north of Sweden! My one friend, who never calls hardly(we keep in touch through the web and irl), even called 30 seconds after she read that I was going. Now that's bad haha. F says it's not the north of Sweden that's the problem, it's my image.

My friends get that I belong in Italy, Paris maybe, why not Malaysia. Up North?? No no!
Me and the boys are being optimistic! Actually if the weather stays nice it's going to be a great place to be! Perfect! BUT! Anybody know of good up north shopping, in case of emergancy you know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always go to Luleå. Only about 40 km from Piteå. A beautiful city surrounded by water. More shops than here anyway... Well Paris and Rome in all it's glory but I just love the north of Sweden... Hope you'll enjoy your vacation. I'm actually, as it seems, the one and only jealous friend here :)
kisses

Anonymous said...

Hehe, jasså är det till Norrland du ska.. ja där är det fint. Skulle ha åkt till Kiruna själva men min kusins man är sjuk så det blir i höst.
Nja, det är väl inte så extravagant att åka till Norrland, men du får väl dricka lite Norrlands guld och vara dig själv en liten stund ;-) (det sista ska läsas med norrländsk dialekt)
Ha det bra blcand knotten!

kram på dig!

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe, they got no shopping up north except for snow mobiles.
Good luck. :D :D

Anonymous said...

Som C sa, i Luleå finns det nog faktiskt nästan mer butiker än här i Örebro, så dra dit om det blir för ödsligt i Piteå! Dom brukar ha väldigt fint väder där uppe åxå, bättre än Örebro ofta.. Då kommer vi bara vara 40 mil från varandra iaf några dagar då. För om en vecka drar jag å mina änglar till Luleå. Eller en by utanför. Är en av världens vackraste platser faktiskt.. Hela byn är k-märkt, typ. Hoppas ni iaf får en dräglig semester och tur med badvädret! Å att du fått ordning på de där gräsliga betten du fick. Kram på dig!

Anonymous said...

Nope K, inte 40 mil, 4 mil ju :D