Sunday, July 13, 2008

Copenhagen!

As usual I have loads to write about and pics to show (WDS with Gucci, Kyles first DJ gig, the dogs in there really cute new shirts and so on) but today is way to special to show any of that!
We were down in the south of Sweden this weekend and headed over to Copenhagen yesterday(I absolutely love Copenhagen) and did some shopping. Headed into my favorite two stores, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Just took a look around and then we went on. Fredrik the sneaky man whom is full of surprises says all of a sudden. Let's go back and get you a Gucci!!!!
I have wanted a real one for years, I refuse to carry a fake and am happy to dream of a real one. I buy lots of other purses, really nice ones even, but the Gucci has had to wait. Not anymore!! No more words are necessary, here's some pics of a girl in heaven!


So silly, Fredrik just opend a bottle of champagne because I want to celebrate my purse, I'm such a diva amature! haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tjusigt värre ;-)
grattis till din nya väska, förstår att du är i sjunde himlen

Anonymous said...

Nice bag! At first I thougt ut was a bag for dogs. But when we spoked ont the cellphone I realized It was a bag that you don´t put dogs in. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Den var snygg, passar verkligen dej tycker jag:)

Anonymous said...

Copenhagen! That´s a wonderful idea for a summer weekend. We got to Kolmården ourselves, and that´s not that glamorous but quite nice.

So, now You´ve got two Gucci´s! Can You carry one in the other? :)

Love & kisses / L