Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twins!

I think I'm getting an idea about having twins. The past three days has been making sure I'm on top of Noah at all times, which is ok because if I sitt on the floor he kind of hangs on me. Then when Rosie sleeps I take her out of Jake and Guccis way so she can get some real peace and quiet. Yesterday for a short short time both Rosie and Noah slept. I almost made it thru a quick cup of coffee before Noah woke up.

That aside, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little girl! She is such a sweetie and a really tough little thing. She takes off when we are outside so I have had to start leash training alot earlier than I had planned on. She has no fear! Kyle has a hard time if she wines at night in her puppypen so he apparently let her sleep with him, very cute but something tells me that's going to be regreted. He's down south working today and tomorrow so I'm guessing Rosie might make it to my bed.

Another thing, this past weekend wasn't only Rosie, even if that was the biggest happening. Noahs grandparents and family were here to celebrate him. So here's some adorable pics of that.

Here he is with his buss that Katarina and family bought for him, he loves it!



He has however fallen on it once so it's a little out of shape, but he still loves it.


Fredriks mom has a tradition that when the grandbabies turn one she makes them there very own cake that they get. Gabriel went to town on his, whole fists full of cake. Noah took it a little bit careful, he never got close to Gabriels enthusiasm but he was so darn cute.


Diving in, a little bit

1 comment:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Eller hur! Hoppas Obama tar hem det nu.
Hörru, jag såg nåt hos Indra om Fluff och 15 procent - mejlar du mig också? ;)
Kul att det går så bra med lilltjejen! Mer bilder tack! :D