Thursday, October 23, 2008

From veggies to milk in 2 seconds flat!

My word! What a week! Fredrik said: I check your blog everyday but you haven't been writing much lately. WHAT!?! This is a sure sign that that man does not listen to me at all, no surprise;)
I'm doing my best to get all of this months "must do's" done before Sofie-Girl moves home here. Thing is, F was away of course down south, a meeting at Kyles school, statistics due in for work and bills to be paid. On top of that Noah had to get his shots, 2 of them! Poor guy, he got major fever and had alot of pain in his legs so I've given him childrens asperin and kept an eye on him. Not to mention on Saturday F's family is coming to celebrate Noah so we have to clean.

Tonight I thought, ok, got to get groceries so we don't have to stress with everyone else tomorrow but I didn't get away until 6pm. Fredrik met us there. I know that Noah falls apart between 6.30-7 pm and needs to get to bed. Fredrik met me running around and just throwing things in the cart. He kept asking me why I was running and I kept saying, Noah, he's going to get cranky any second. He's like, well I'm here, take it easy. Noah made it thru, but only just, wheeeewwwww.

Bright side of good, T, this ones for you baby. Practice!! I'm waiting for the show hun;););) Chippendale style will do just fine. (At about 4min 35seconds comes Jessies Girl)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej gumman! Din stackare, du stressar ju ihjäl dig! Jag har också kikat in här på dagarna och undrat vad som händer, men det här förklarar ju saken. Hoppas det lugnar ner sig för dig lite nu, och att du stökat undan det mesta av måste-sakerna. ;-)
Ha det så jättegott! Kramar//Indra

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll practise as hard as I can and try to give you a show. Maybee chippendale-style, maybee not :)