Thursday, October 16, 2008

2007/10/16

This time last year, at 11.11 am a little boy was born. I was so full of hope and let me tell you, this year has been one of the two years of HELL that I've had. I hope, hope hope, that third years the charm! Anyways! We have been partying all day long. My big one year old, he has had such a wonderful day! Laughing, eating, playing and opening loads of gifts!

Thank you my wonderful wonderful friends whom have been here today to make his day special. I really am so greatfull that I've met you all!

One year ago today




One day last week, pics from today will come






Mammas little crazy baby, LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis kramar till Noah!
Tänk att de var så små! Och inte är det länge sen heller.. oj oj tiden går fort.
Och eftersom det varit ett par jobbiga år så kan det ju inte annat än bli bättre. Nu är han ju stora killen ;-)

kram på dig!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the celebrationparty today!

Anonymous said...

I meant birthdayparty! ;-) ;-) I forgot the right expression.

Anonymous said...

Grattis Noah på 1 årsdagen önskar Nemone