Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's not PMS it's YOU!

Boy was I in a bad mood yesterday. On fire! Today I know why, and if I'm honest I knew why yesterday too.

We bought Noah his new bed last night, him and Fredrik slept in his room in his new bed but Noah only went for it for a couple of hours. Around 1.30 am they had to come in to me because Noah was so upset.

Then at 2.14 am a little Miss Lily-Rose woke up her mommy for a pee break. DAMN it was cold! Then again at around 6.30 am. I don't mind taking her out but I am a little afraid of the dark*shamed*.


I went up and put Noah to sleep in his new big boy bed and guess what!? He's been asleep for over an hour!! woohoo:) I didn't make any coffee but I took the oppurtunity for Rosie to come sleep next to mommy, she needed a nap too. She doesn't care for sleeping on my chest too much but cuddles up next to my legs or hips. She definately knows my voice, when I come in or down she instantly jumps up and runs to me with her little cute tail wagging.

4 comments:

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Så liten och söt hon är! Duktigt att väcka dig när hon behöver ut mitt i natten :)

Hundmodebloggen Posh Poodle said...

Haha, nu såg jag din kommentar om väskorna! Och gissa vem som också har beställt en Poppy från Anna?! Jag är också nyfiken på denimmodellen men valde dock en svart. Very Chanel :D
Kram!

Monica Hansen said...

Yepp, good girl to wake you up when she needs to:)

What a lovely house and blogg you have, and gorgeous dogs!

Anonymous said...

Åh vilken sötnos!