Saturday, October 25, 2008

40? Who me?

My father-in-law, tried to be funny today. He FAILED! Big time! We had a talk about only buying gifts for each other when it's bigs or semi big birthdays (you know, 20,25,30,35,40 and so on). He pipes in and says, who's turn is it next. Mine I said, so this conversation doesn't do any damage to my next birthday at least(turn 35).
He says: Are you going to be 40 next time Lori? A little evil little grin on his face knowing damn well I am not anywhere close to that!

Seriously I almost cried, I'm having a little bit of a crisis about alot of things right now.

For a long time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, if he´s ever that clumsy agin, just ask him why he´s still working? He must be way pass retirement time.

Don´t cry sweetie!

Anonymous said...

men hjärtat du blir aldrig en dag över 25 ju ;-) puss och kram