Friday, September 19, 2008

We've seperated

Yes, Fredrik and I! Seperate bedrooms that is. Three nights ago we started "Operation sleep all night without breastfeeding" for Noah. I have moved in to Gabriels bedroom and Gabriel in to mine(he's totally loving that). The first night Noah woke up a few times and even got a bottle in the middle of the night. The second night he slept an hour or two in his own bed and then made it thru the night without eating but sleeping with daddy. Third night, he slept from about 8pm until 1am in his own bed!! Fredrik went and got him and they continued sleeping thru the night. All of this I'm blissfully unaware of because I'm sleeping!! Fredrik comes in around 6.30 with Noah to feed and then Fredrik sleeps for another hour. Noah is showing absolutely no signs of having a hard time, he's just accepted that his human passy isn't there. AWESOME!! Him and I then have the greatest morning cuddle, I love it!



We'll see how it goes, last night was the best night in a long time. We actually hung out in the livingroom, dogs cuddling us and just relaxed for several hours. We don't demand much to call it luxury:)

Hold your fingers!


(Red eyes I know, but he's so darn cute)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Håller tummarna så det kankar för dig att det kommer att fungera, det gör det ska du se.

hoppas allt är bra med er annars
kramis:)

Anonymous said...

That´s great! I hope it will continue that way. :-)

Anonymous said...

Geez you scared me! You can't make headlines like that! Anyway, dramaqueen, great news! Giving me some hope there. Maybe I dont have to breastfeed a teenager after all.

Unknown said...

Crossing fingers that it will continue going so well!

We're (or I am, I should say, I do not have a good husband when it comes to beeing awake at night...) doing something similar, and it's been a week now that I refuse to feed her between 10 pm and 5 am. She still wakes up a couple of times, but falls asleep very quickly again. So I have hopes of a full nights sleep soon, soon...