Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet 16

Today is Kyles 16th birthday! 16 years ago today I delivered this boy with an emergancy c-section. Hard on the way out but then he turned out to be the calmest, most content little baby you ever saw in your life. Just an adorable beloved baby.

I was 17 when I became pregnant and my mother was 36 yrs old when I made her a grandmother! Do any of you people know how shockingly close to my own age that is!!??!!



Since we bought him an Ipod I gave it to him last night so he could prepare it with music for his trip to Jönköping today. He's going to work the convention over the weekend. We then woke him up this morning with breakfast in bed.
Noah and I even met him in town for lunch after he got out of school. We had such a nice time, lunch then some shopping for him. He got 2 pairs of jeans and some shoes.


Kyle like most boys his age, loves technical stuff. Pc's, stereos, tv's, mp3's, dj equipment and so on. Here's some pics from his first gig at his 9th grade prom. Of course I snuck in to take pics *proud* (with his permission, who wants to be an embaressing mom). He works hard my son, he buys all this stuff himself, you should se his room.






One good looking boy


Happy Birthday my son, I love you

(All pics ok'd by K for publishing)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can see on the kids that the years passes by, lucky for us we don´t age!! If I didn´t know better I would think you were his older sister. I swear!!;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I don´t remeber what other link we´talked about... It must be the age!;-)