Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bored to bits

Life is what you make of it some would say but I don't know. Rain, rain rain and I don't feel too well. Sick to my stomach all day. Fredrik and Kyle were in Jönköping building our huge stands for the convention this week and weekend and Andrew had a soccer game. Noah, Gabriel and I just hung out today.

I did have a nice chat with Anna , dogs and girl gossip. Hope you are having a better day tomorrow and that all goes well with your grandparents. Here's a special hug for you

(Not my pic, I borrowed it but so adorable)

Anyways, Jake is sitting here wanting a cuddle and I'm more than happy to put the pc away and just love on them since F is home now and taking care of Noah.
Good night!

3 comments:

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi, cute pic.
I'm on chihuahua forums too which is how I came across your blog.

Anonymous said...

Naw thanks!

So sweet to think of me!

Chat soon!

xx

Anonymous said...

Nej da, Babys gamla ar en small o passar fortfarande medn ville att bada skulle fa en ny *lyx*

Glom inte att bjudan innan klockan nio ikvall pa forumet!

Den rosa ar sot men jag tycker fortfarande att den lila ar finast!