Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lazy

I just did some internet grocery shopping. I really thought when my adress was aproved that I would shop there always. It's not that simple. To do big time shopping it takes an hour or so, if not interupted, or like tonight 4-5 hours. I still think I missed a bunch of stuff. I wanted to check out some of my low carb books to get some good ideas but I didn't make it, just sort of winged it. Oh well, all the heavy stuff is being delivered and that's luxury.

This is the way it looks when it all comes to my door


Todays mom point to me!
If I don't get my shower before Fredrik leaves for work that usually means Noah is joining me. The little monkey crawls around, get's into the shower, get's wet and makes a mess and so on. Today I got him! He now has the worlds most expensive playpen. I threw him in the jacuzzi while I showered. Those of you whom have been to my house know what the master bath looks like, it was perfect! He was happy and played with all the bottles and I took a relaxing shower with him in full view!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea with the jacuzzi!
I would LOVE to have one to put Liwa in while I shower :-D

Laughed when I saw that you started low carb diet... I started LCHF a little more than 2 weeks ago!
-3.5 kgs in 2 weeks. That makes it well worth not eating any carbs (which I can compensate with fat...)
Wish you luck anyways!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

My godness so many bags in yor kitchen!!! But I asume that with teenage boys in the house all that food don´t last for very long..