Sunday, August 31, 2008

Whewwwww

Swedish jealousy is a known concept here in Sweden, today it took on a whole new level when used to justify ones own short comings! I'm amased!

Anyways, just relaxing after an odd kind of day. Both a good and bad one.

I did manage to spend a fortune at my favorite childrens clothing store, Polarn&Pyret and now Noah is ready for the fall. All the boys have new jackets and soon time to jump into winter shopping.

Here's some of Noahs new cool clothes. I like browns and greens but that's apparently not the happening on the boy front this winter. Some really cool purple clothes though! These are like a mix between rain clothes and fall outerwear, he'll probably need a snowsuit but I think I have most of Gabriels stuff saved.

This in red


Very cool jacket


Matching pants


At the same store he got jeans, a shirt, socks, a hat and some mittens, so cute.

Gabriel even got new clothes today, jeans, undies, a shirt and a really nice hoodie.

I surprised F with a super tough pair of Adidas I wanted him to have


Thing is, my goal was to look for curtains! I'm still so extremely design inpared I neeeeeed help!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shopping!! Thanks for the nice "date" today!;-)

Anonymous said...

Why on earth do you want curtains? These windows don´t need no curtains. Buy some more clothes instead, or a bag. :)

Anonymous said...

Åh jackorna var ju jätte fina, skorna tyckte jag bäst om för jag har sånna själv..
Hoppas allt är bra med er, här börjardet gå åt rät håll.. kram