Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lead me not into temptation

Fredrik sent me a pic of a bag last night. He opend up a whole new can of worms. One of his Hymer friends had this awesome new bag from George Gina & Lucy , apparently the hottest thing right now in Germany. Now I know that germans aren't usualy the latest fashionists but I trust these up and coming career women. I checked out the site on the web and they do some really cool bags. Not too expensive either. If I'm lucky they'll be in the bag shop at the airport;) If not I might have to order one.

Check these out:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bags!! Are your man for real?? My man would never ever send me a picture of something that he would have to buy for me...He´s just not into shopping if you know what I mean...

Unknown said...

Your style of bags!

As you might remember, I do the "pocket" style instead :-D
Almost never have handbags, I own ONE which i inherited from my mother (who LOVES them...)

And I hope you get one of them soon!
And I agree with Eva - my man wouldn't even think about sending me a picture of ANYTHING that is buyable...

Hugs!