Friday, August 15, 2008

Sexbomb- apparently not me

There's a wonderful chain of stores in Sweden, well they're more than just in Sweden, called Lush and while in Piteå at the convention I stocked up on some luxurious bath bombs.

My hubby, realising the errors of his way, has repented and we are back on speaking terms. We decided to take a bath yesterday evening and I threw in a "Sexbomb" in the water. While in the bath our friend T calls to get the details for Saturday evenings tapas party.

F to T- I'm in the tub and Lori threw in one of those sexbombs (giggles)
T to F- ohhh now you have two sexbombs in there
F to T- ????ehhhhhh???? two sexbombs???

I laugh, T laughs and finally F says OOOHHHHHH, now I get it!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahhahahahhahha grabben är trögtänkt my sexbomb wet kizz

Anonymous said...

aww he's blind :( hehe. Btw wasn't there 3 sexbombs in that tub? And I dont mean F now ;) He's double blind!!
Kisses to the sexiest!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! fått badskum i ögat då han inte kunde se badbomben (dig) i badet ;-)

Anonymous said...

sexbomben mena jag juh! Astrid gastar här brevid så jag kan knappt tänka

Anonymous said...

He´s quick-witted sometimes, huh? :)

Thank you for the lovely evening and all that favourite food! I´m still stuffed. *S*

Love & kisses / L

Anonymous said...

Hej

Hoppas ni hade trevligt pa eran roadtrip!

Ville bara forsakra mej om att dina saker kommit fram och sa ar det obligatoriskt med bilder! LOL

Kram!