Saturday, August 09, 2008

Road Trip 6

My husbands not just "cocky" he's DAMN "cocky".

Well I know I haven't written for a while but Fredrik keeps steeling the modem and when I did have it I was just too busy with the boys. Which means we haven't been bored. The weather has been ok, not swim weather but we are outside and enjoy that.

Funny story:

The campgrounds have a speed limit of 30 km/h. People drive way too fast in here and it's irritating as all hell. The worse people are parents!! We were sitting at the square and I was in buying ice cream one evening when I came out and Fredrik had this huge smirk on his face.
Apparently a man drove by way too fast of course and he'd had enough. He ran the license plate through the DMV's (vägverket) text service and got the mans name, he than called information and got the mans number! He called up the man and said "You just left Piteå Havsbad huh? Yeah, the man said. Well you idiot, you drove way to fast in here, there are children and dogs all over this place. You should know I have filmed you with my camera and the polise are on there way.

HAHAHAHA, can you imagine how scared this man was. He stammered about how he didn't think he drove that fast and bla bla bla, Fredrik just told him that they both know the truth and he better take it easy.
That's one man that wont be driving through this place fast again.



Tons of pics on my cam as usual, be back later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Go Fredrik, Go Fredrik!!! Im laughing my brain out! Not that i had a brain before but anyway :D

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha! Fredrik Knows what to do in some cases...
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Funny story indeed...but i have to say i keep checking this thing because i have no idea when you are coming HOME!!!!!! I am guessing by the time you read this you may be home.......please let a sista know!!