Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby steps

Yep, you read it right! That little ball of mean energy has started taking his first steps! Started a couple of weeks ago and he would stand some, then about a week ago he tried one step before he fell. Now, NOW! today he exploded! up to about 8-9 steps at a time! I'm guessing within about a week he'll have it down.

Of course I'm trying to get pics but I think I'm scared to download my pics. Something tells me there are about 124 or so and all beautiful enough to show. That means alot of work for me! I'm getting there.

Here's my sons walking schedules:

Kyle- about 14 months, he had no hurry and still has no hurry
Andrew- 11 months, and yes, he's always in a hurry
Gabriel- 8 months!! Not as fun as you might think, he's been early with everything! When he turned one he could talk 2-3 word sentances, people looked at him with amazement. He still has the gift of gab for sure.
Noah- 10 months, which is a small miracle, I thought he'd never even crawl considering how much I carry that baby but low and behold, he's on the move.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Now it´s the begininng of a lot of play and fun!!

Unknown said...

Gosh... Now the peace is gone ;-)

Suppose you can take it as an dieting method, I am sure you'll lose weight while running after :-)

"We" startded SCHOOL here, you'll get a very upset princess if you say anything else :-D

And the little princess just started crawling and standing up (so the peace is gone here as well), no more nice, calm "fikas" for me!

Anonymous said...

ÅH WOW! Lille pojken med det fina leendet! Lovely!

KRAM!!! Hoppas vi ses snart!

Anonymous said...

Åh vad kul att han börjat ta sina första steg!
kram!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's great! Big boy now :) Imagine a year ago, when they were still in our bellies, haha. And now they're working on their walking skills, trying to form words and so on. It goes too fast! But it's a great journey to follow!

Btw, I've given up on my blogg. I'm not trying to go underground or anything, just no good at keeping it updated... So it had to go. Buried, forgotten, bye bye blogg, bye bye happiness, hello loneliness...

Hope to see you soon!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh! Now there´s no turning back. Good luck, to all of you. :D

Anonymous said...

Hello my sista,
That is great..and i agree with camilla about the diet method!! :o)
Thank you to my wonderful sister for the wonderful message you wrote below (of course i see it a week later) I love you too! I am off for camping this weekend so if you do not call today ... you have to wait until tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and btw WHAT THE HELL IS A SEX BOMB!!!!!! please explain!! lol

Sara Pihlaja said...

Grattis vad kul ! Jonatan började gå precis innan han fyllde ett och nu springer han ! Kram !

Anonymous said...

Åh kul att han börjar gå, Nemone har tagit fem steg själv nu irad så hon är också pågång.